As a company that provides services to individuals and other businesses, you need to be able to track where your rental assets are and what services you are providing to each customer. You need to be able to invoice each and every contract on the pre-selected billing cycle and ensure all services are paid for.
HOW CAN ONEIR SOLUTIONS HELP MY SERVICE BUSINESS?
You need to have tight control over inventory, rental assets, sales and customers to maintain your efficiency and ensure your success in the business to business market. Even your “on-the-road” sales reps can have immediate access when making mobile sales.
Set up contracts for your long-term rentals and other services you provide. Assign a billing and servicing cycle for each contract. You can even assign a termination date so that no extra billing occurs. You can efficiently invoice for the active contract, e-Mail an invoice and take payment.
Extra charges can be added to the contracts and invoiced with the routine billing. If you have metered billing, that can be tracked and invoiced for as well.
Categorize and sub-categorize your customers by type (for example, retailers: electronic stores, home & building, beauty salons, etc) and control discounts, price breaks and target promotions and campaigns towards a specific group. Generate orders based on the customer’s sales history, track customer balances, control credit limits and “hold” orders for customers with overdue balances.
You will have a handle on what stock is not moving and what items need to be in your warehouse at all times. Track items purchased by each customer and the specifications of those items, such as dye lots, color, type, etc.
Easily interface with the e-Commerce web store and take EDI orders from your larger customers. Sales reps on-the-road can place orders directly from their customer’s location, e-Mail conformation to the customer and have the pick slip printed in the warehouse for picking packing and shipping. Now that’s customer service. And for “drop-in” customers ordering, they can also be accommodated using Oneir Solutions Multi-Channel features.
Take your service business to a whole new level with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) that efficiently manages key business functions through one shared information database…while increasing sales with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that provides a central source of information about customers and prospects., and multiple methods to attract, repetitively invoice and service them.
ONEIR SOLUTIONS FEATURES FOR SERVICE COMPANIES
- Sales Order Tracking & Invoicing: Including phone, online and catalogue orders.
- Repetitive Billing: Set up contracts for running routine invoicing (weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, amongst others).
- Track Rental Assets: Assign rental assets to customers and know where they are so that they are billed for and returned.
- Extra Charges: Add extra charges to the regular billing cycle.
- Meter Reading Billing: Track and bill for metered usage on a pre-defined
- Lease Backs: The Repeat Billing also allows for invoicing “take back” leases and “rent to own” purchases..
- Back-office accounting: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger through to financial statement presentation.
- Inventory Control: Purchase ordering, materials requirement planning, special orders and back orders. Manage sizes/colors, lots.
- Special Pricing & Discounting: Set up special pricing for sales with start/end dates, clearances and types of customers and/or individual customers.
- Customer & Sales Analysis: Analyze trends and demographics.
- Business Analysis: Analyze the performance of the company, each location, employees, products and product lines.
- Order Guide: See a listing of all products ordered over the recent period, allowing you to verify that the customer is ordering all required items for their business.
- Customer Receivables: e-Mail or print statements with opening and closing balances. Charge interest for late payments, track contacts made for collection and put delinquent customers “on-hold”.
- Multi-Location Capabilities: All locations on-line all the time, including ordering from sales reps on-the-road, tradeshows, conventions, on-the-road service trucks, mobile stores, amongst other locations…no matter where or how many.
- Web, Phone and Mail Orders: Receive orders by phone, e-Commerce web store integration, EDI orders or catalog for deliver to specific addresses.
- Commissions: Set up commissions for individual employees based on margin and sales with bonuses for first time customer orders.
- Bank Card Processing: Process debit/credit card payments with CPI Compliance. Take deposits, pay for invoices and pay outstanding receivables using one-time payments or “tokens” for payments on subsequent purchases, including paying for Service Billings through bank cards and EFT Bank Withdrawals.
ONEIR SOLUTIONS INC AND GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC PROVIDE A MORE COMPLETE SOLUTION, MAKING BUSINESSES MORE COMPETITIVE
Oneir Solutions Inc. & Global Payments have entered into a partnership to seamlessly integrate the next generation of OpenEdge payment…
Using iPads in Day-to-Day Selling
We have mobile phones, and have had them for a decade or two now. We have laptops that we can take on our trips, vacation or simply when we are out of the office. But these are bulky and not easy to manage while meeting with customers.
Whether it’s your kids or your company, it’s no snap meeting either’s financial needs. Both seem forever needy.
As your company grows, you soon know that you’re going to need something more than cash-in-a-shoe-box to…
We know from archeological digs that humans have been making horse harnesses for about 3,500 years. Today, Harness Hardware is helping equine and pet harness makers across Canada…
Oneir Solutions Inc…
Making Businesses More Competitive
…Today and Tomorrow!