You sell large and small industrial equipment, and need to know that you have the right parts and materials to fully equip and service each client at all times while growing your efficiency and position in the market place. Not only are you supplying products for your customers, but you often have to service those capital goods you supply; whether they are forklift, snowmobile, conveyor, crane, road construction equipment or any other industrial product.
HOW CAN ONEIR SOLUTIONS INC HELP MY INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY COMPANY?
Categorize your customers by business type (i.e. wholesalers, contractors, government) allowing you to control their discounts and price breaks. Generate orders based on their unique sales history, track customer balances, control credit limits and “hold” orders for customers with overdue balances.
From initial estimate and quote, to ensuring the job is delivered on time, Job Shop Management monitors each aspect of every job. Each stage of production is estimated, costs accumulated and reports provided for a basis to assess management’s performance.
You will have a handle on what stock is not moving and what items need to be in your warehouse at all times. Track items purchased by each customer and the specifications of those items, such as dye lots, color, type, etc.
Easily interface with the e-Commerce web store and take EDI orders from your larger customers. Sales reps on-the-road can place orders directly from their customer’s location, e-Mail conformation to the customer and have the pick slip printed in the warehouse for picking packing and shipping. Now that’s customer service. And for “drop-in” customers ordering, they can also be accommodated using Oneir Solutions Multi-Channel features.
Prepare estimates with components for labor hours and rates, materials, indirect overheads, purchased services and other costs. Reports identify reasons for not achieving targets. A quotation file can be maintained, converted to jobs or removed.
Oneir Solutions provided the facility to distribute overheads and accumulate profit margins based on labor hours worked, labor hours paid, percent of costs, fixed amounts for the transaction or fixed dollar amounts. You select the method.
Take your industrial supply business to a whole new level with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) that efficiently manages key business functions through one shared information database…while increasing sales with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that provides a central source of information about customers and prospects., and multiple methods to attract and service them.
ONEIR SOLUTIONS FEATURES FOR INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY BUSINESSES
- Sales Order Tracking & Invoicing: Including phone, online and catalogue orders.
- Back-office accounting: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger
- Inventory Control: Purchase ordering, materials requirement planning, special orders and back orders.
- Special Pricing & Discounting: Set up special pricing for sales with start/end dates, clearances and types of customers and/or individual customers.
- Business Analysis: Analyze the performance of the company, each location, employees, products and product lines.
- Customer Receivables: e-Mail or print statements with opening and closing balances. Charge interest for late payments, track contacts made for collection and put delinquent customers “on-hold”.
- Multi-Location Capabilities: All locations on-line all the time, including ordering from sales reps on-the-road, tradeshows, conventions, on-the-road service trucks, mobile stores, amongst other locations…no matter where or how many.
- Web, Phone and Mail Orders: Receive orders by phone, e-Commerce web store integration or catalog for deliver to specific job sites.
- Commissions: Set up commissions for individual employees based on margin and sales with bonuses for first time customer orders.
- Repeat Billing: Manage long-term rentals and ongoing contracts. Even “take back” leases.
- Bank Card Processing: Process debit/credit card payments with CPI Compliance. Take deposits, pay for invoices and pay outstanding receivables using one-time payments or “tokens” for payments on subsequent purchases.
Taking Your Business to the Next Level Requires Innovative ERP Software That Can Keep Up
With digital technology rapidly developing, businesses must also change and evolve. Many companies across the globe are growing at incredible…
Whether it’s your kids or your company, it’s no snap meeting either’s financial needs. Both seem forever needy.
As your company grows, you soon know that you’re going to need something more than cash-in-a-shoe-box to…
We know from archeological digs that humans have been making horse harnesses for about 3,500 years. Today, Harness Hardware is helping equine and pet harness makers across Canada…
Oneir Solutions Inc…
Making Businesses More Competitive
…Today and Tomorrow!