You need to keep on top of your supply of petroleum products, how much each customer has pumped and knows what you have at all times. You need to know what amount to bill your customers and keep current with environmental fees and taxes that might apply. You also have other petroleum products that may be picked up at one of your locations or delivered to your customers’ addresses.
HOW CAN ONEIR SOLUTIONS INC HELP MY PETROLEUM SUPPLY COMPANY?
Tracking abilities are of the utmost importance, whether it is of your current supply, sales or customers. You need to have tight control on all these aspects in order to maintain the efficiency of your Petroleum Supply business and ensure your success in this challenging and ever-changing industry.
Categorizing your customers by business type, (i.e. oil rigs, loggers, truckers, fleets, residential), allowing you to control their discounts and price breaks,. Integrate your Oneir Solutions ERP software with the Cardlock TM customers, monthly charges are sorted by cardholder. Automatically apply ECO-Fees and taxes to applicable orders.
Accurately track automated fill-ups 24/7. You are never in the dark about how much you have in each tank, increasing efficiency and reliability. Track the profitability and inventory of company trucks that deliver fuel oil, propane and other bulk petroleum products. Tighten your security and reduce/eliminate theft of commodities such as gas, oil and other petroleum products. “Drop-In” customer ordering can also be accommodated by using the Point-Of-Sale software feature.
ONEIR SOLUTIONS FEATURES FOR PETROLEUM SUPPLY COMPANIES
- Sales Order Tracking & Invoicing, including phone, fax and catalogue orders.
- Back-office accounting: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable , General Ledger
- Inventory Control: Purchase Ordering, Materials Requirements Planning, special orders and back orders.
- CardlockTM Integration: easily accommodate CardlockTM customers and sort monthly charges by cardholders for A/R statements.
- Customer and Sales Analysis: Analyze trends and demographics.
- Business Analysis: Analyze the performance of the company, each transaction, employee, product/product line.
- Customer Receivables: Statements with opening and closing balances. Charge interest, track contacts made and flag delinquent customers.
- Multi-location Capabilities: All locations online all the time. Track sales and inventory – from on-the-road service trucks on from one or more locations.
- Web, Phone and Mail Orders: Receive orders by phone, web store or catalogue for delivery to a specific address.
- Repeat Billing: Manage long-term rentals and ongoing contracts.
- Credit Card Authorization (additional component) for easy, fast processing of credit and debit transactions
Petroleum Products with Cardlock™
The companies and the truck drivers who service the resource industries in northern British Columbia’s District of Chetwynd aren’t much different from their counterparts elsewhere in North America.
Finding the right financial tools for managing your business and then getting everything up and running is no easy task. Especially when you need that to happen in a hurry.
Oneir Solutions Inc…
Making Businesses More Competitive
…Today and Tomorrow!